What if we could share with you how to put over $100,000 back in your pocket by doing a thing 99% of people in your position never take the time or effort to do (would that interest you?). Let us give you a swift example of what we’re talking about…
One expensive thing is if you’re in the business of helping people get the mortgage for that house and they get denied simply because of their credit score. All your time and funds invested in long term advertising, marketing and PR only to lose the probable commission because the customer can’t get prequalified for the home they desire.
Think about this: how many purchasers are you losing per year mainly because they can only qualify for the home their credit score says they can “afford” and NOT the dwelling they really want? Think about that…
How many people would obtain a home tomorrow if they could get a superior rate and therefore qualify for the house they WANT instead of the one their credit score “says” they can pay for? Think about it. How many more offers would you close per year?
If your commission on the loan is $3600 it’s a lot of money. But more importantly, how many $3600 commissions are you LOSING every single year due to the fact of your clients’ credit scores? TEN? You’re LOSING $36,000 a year – ($3600 x 10 ). 20? You’re LOSING $72,000 a year – ($3600 x 20). 30? You’re LOSING $108,000 a year – ($3600 x 30).
Think about it… Just thirty loans a year lost simply because of the clients credit score ends up costing you over $108,000. That’s a lot of money…Now, picture if you had a way to truly help those clients improve their credit scores so they could be approved instead of denied?
We’re speaking about a genuine answer that truly helps them rather than one which just mails “dispute letters” to the credit bureaus on their behalf. What could that be worth to your bottom line this year? Next Year? By the way, if you’re a shopper, we want you to take into account three things when it comes to your agent.
1. Don’t get hung up on their fee (trust us, they work hard for it when you consider all the deals they work on that fall through these days).
2. The simple fact they sent you to this demonstration article means they’re serious in not only helping you to get APPROVED for the home you want… but also supporting you to conserve over $100,000 by pointing you in the right direction to increase your credit first.
3. For that… we think you ought to thank them and even contemplate taking them to lunch after they get you prequalified to acquire the home you want.
Seriously… you don’t come across service like that these days. And when you do, it’s rather uncommon. Moving onward, we’ve recognized the difficulty of bad credit and just how really serious it is (not to mention, expensive). But before we move on there’s 5 other ways a reduced credit score will make your life depressing if you don’t fix it.
Listen… we know life is already difficult enough and the last thing you need are people using your credit score to make it even more difficult. But unfortunately, this is precisely what’s happening. For illustration:
1. Over 50% of employers now run credit checks on job applicants. This means if you lose your current job, your credit score may be used against you in the case of a new employer considering you for a position. If your credit is undesirable and another applicants’ is better… you can imagine who will get the job.
2. More landlords are currently running credit checks than ever before. If you lose your home or the rental you’re at this time living in (or choose to move to a much better area), your new landlord is far more likely to run a credit check on you. Again, if your credit is poor and another applicants’ is better, you can only guess who’ll obtain the keys and who won’t.
3. Most utility businesses now need deposits from low credit score clients. Water, Gas, Electric, Trash and Cable, just about all utility businesses now require their low credit score buyers to put up deposits, before turning on services. In some cases these deposits are hundreds of dollars and can take years to get back.
4. Most car insurance companies are now running credit checks on new apps. If you’ve got negative credit, you’re going to pay more for automobile insurance in almost every case… plain and simple.
5. Bad credit will cost you a fortune in business. Getting any variety of unsecured credit to grow a business is much more difficult if not impossible with bad personal credit. And, don’t think for a minute you can really build a corporate credit profile to get around this… most every merchant account now needs a personal guarantor.
So, now you understand all the ways a low credit score is going to make your life tricky and why credit repair is important. So, don’t get angry and don’t get stressed out. When you change your credit score…you alter your life!Credit, Credit Repair, credit report, Credit score, real estate agent